Every B&B suite at the Lodge is designed to delight the senses and pamper the soul, which makes our accommodations a refreshing lodging alternative to traditional hotels.
- Romantic wood-burning or gas fireplace in every suite
- 32-inch widescreen, flat-panel hdtv-dvd-vcrs
- King-size pillow top bed with down comforter.
- Hypoallergenic King & standard-size pillows -- 4 or more on every King bed
- Private FULL ensuite bath with vaulted ceilings & lots of natural light (skylights or windows)
- Luxurious botanical toiletries for the bath
- Silky microfiber resort robes & slipper
- Built-in hair dryers
- Two luggage racks
- Complimentary use of our extensive Film & DVD Library (we even provide the popcorn)
- Windows that open so you can enjoy our refreshing mountain air
- Welcome tray of wine & hors d'oeuvres
- Freshly baked cookies and evening treats
- 100% Non-smoking
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests in our Creekside, Sunnyview and Moonbeam suites also enjoy a Jacuzzi dual-waterfall hydrotherapy spa under the stars. This state-of-the-art spa features foot & leg massage, a full-body massage seat and multi-colored lights that illuminate the waterfall stream in the spa with a rainbow of color. Because our property is so far removed from city lights, the night sky is simply spectacular.
Our signature His & Her resort robes are a silky microfiber lined with a triple-combed cotton knit light as a feather and soft as cashmere made especially for us by the company that caters to some of the most famous spas in the world. You can purchase these robes in our Lodge Gift Shop.
Vacations are also about getting a good night's sleep. We don't cut corners when it comes to the quality of our mattresses and linens. During the summer, we line-dry our beautiful 600+ thread count, 100% cotton sheets, and wonderful 100% cotton percale Duvet covers & shams. So you get a sumptuous King-size pillow top bed that smells fresh-as-a-breeze! Plus every top sheet, bottom sheet and pillow case is ironed by hand for silken comfort.
To preserve the quality of our pristine natural setting, we are a completely Non-smoking facility and we do not permit smoking anywhere on the grounds. Lost Mountain Lodge is a designated national wildlife refuge throught the Audubon Society. Our concerns for maintaining a green conscience are a top priority, we compost all food sources, mulch garden greens, and upkeep an organic garden for use in the kitchens. We never use persticides of any kinds on our pristine grounds. Our goal is to create a serene and undisturbed environment so you can look out a window and enjoy the Pacific Northwest as nature intended.